Your Go-To Cleaning Supplies Must Haves
When most people think about cleaning, they often think about what kinds of shortcuts or tricks they can use just to get by. Let’s face it: hardly anyone truly has the time to commit to cleaning a house the way it should be cleaned. Everything seems to get in the way of cleaning–whether it’s kids, job, schoolwork, or just plain “don’t wanna do it” syndrome.
For most, the only thing that seems to help when tackling this chore is to be organized and to have all the right tools. There’s nothing worse than when you’re just about ready to tackle your house cleaning chores and all of a sudden you realize you’re out of paper towels, cleaner, and you can’t remember where you put your rubber gloves. Having all your basic home cleaning necessities is essential to keeping your house healthy and fresh.
To help get organized, here is a list of basic cleaning supplies. These are items that should be on hand all the time in order to clean your home effectively.
A List of Basic Cleaning Supplies:
- Trash cans (for all areas of the home)
- Trash liners (can use store bought or re-used plastic grocery bags for a greener alternative)
- Recycling bins (either one your neighborhood provides or several store bought bins)
- Rubber gloves
- Microfiber cloths
- Microfiber mop/ Electronic mop with cleaning pad
- Broom and dustpan
- Berkley Green all-purpose cleaner
- Cleaning caddy
- Apron with plenty of pockets
- BG Wood cleaner
- Berkley Green Disinfectant Spray Cleaner
- Paper towels
- Berkley Green Disinfectant Dish soap
- Berkley Green Dishwasher Pods
- Dish scrubber
- Berkley Green Glass cleaner
- Berkley Green Toilet/ Tub cleaner
- Toilet Brush
- Berkley Green Laundry detergent pods
- Fabric softener sheets
- Berkley Green Stain remover
Although this list may seem like a lot, we guarantee that you will use every single one of these on at least a weekly basis.